21 March 2011

Books aplenty

This weekend I have mostly been making books.

Mothers Day 
Blurb had a 50% off promotion that I couldn't resist. I decided to create a photobook for my Mum for Mothers Day. I have so many photographs of her that I thought it would be nice to put them all together as a gift.

Front Cover of 210x210mm softcover (62 page) Blurb book

My favourite dps in the book


Small World
Jessops sent me a promotion for 50% off a softcover book which expired  midnight Sunday so I thought I would like some of that. I put together a book about my inspiration for the 'Small World' project I am working on. It can be 'Part One - The Inspiration' and when I have made the images I can create 'Part Two - The Project'.

Front Cover of 210x210mm softcover (32 page) Jessops Cewebook

Title Page

Andrew Graham Stickman

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -