11 January 2013

Navel gazing

Nothing to do with ships but a chance to think things through out loud.
 
I have been very remiss with my blogging since July - there are a couple of reasons for this - but a new year and a chance to think about what I want from my business have brought me back here.

Speaking to fellow creative business people it seems to me that blogging is still a worthwhile pass time. It is therapeutic for me and also it is a nice piece of publicity for my clients.

Here are my plans then to blog more frequently to talk about:
  • the work I am doing,
  • the work I would like to do,
  • exhibitions I visit,
  • exhibitions I exhibit at,
  • talks I give,
  • people I meet,
  • issues I have with my equipment (there's always something),
  • successes,
  • failures,
  • behind the scenes images,
  • personal projects,
  • quotes,
  • mucking about with Instagram
  • and a bit of fun.

I will not be getting all serious, I will not be getting all techie. Hopefully it will be like sitting down and having a chat with a friend.

I think I need to revisit the labels I put onto my blogs too as they do not seem appropriate now and it will be easy for you to flit around posts if they are grouped together in a more coherent way.

Right well let's get started.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .