15 August 2011

Frenchman

Have an idea I would like to try out using the new props I bought on Saturday. I have sorted out a model for next Monday, someone I haven't worked with before - so fingers crossed we get on. I have a week to try out my ideas and techniques to see if I can make it work. Jolly excited.

This work and these ideas are very challenging. I have no idea how to achieve it or if it will work. I can see the finished image in my head, which is an excellent way to start a project and gives me a marker to test my abilities and achievements.

I have been researching ideas over the weekend which has kept me busy and my main source of inspiration is a fantastically talented Frenchman. Not sure how he achieves the results he gets but I know it involves a barn full of graphic designers based in a large etable in the French countryside. I am going to have lots of fun trying to make what I want to do work for me.

OK so not this Frenchman
But this image makes me very happy
Photo: PA
. . . . . . . . . . . .