24 September 2011

Shooting Children

Photo shoot today for a client I have met through networking. The image will be used as a front cover shot for the autumn edition of her magazine. Again the power of networking has found me a suitable model and I am looking forward to this.
Ashley sorting the leaves

Ashley gardening

Ashley cycling

Ashley plays with play doh

My favourite

What a delight it was to photograph her. A very pleasant afternoon.


On reflection - if I was doing this again - I would take another camera body with the 50mm lens on it (or perhaps even the 75-300mm so that I don't have to get right into their faces, which they sometimes find off putting) and carry both cameras. I would have had the flash on the camera with the 24-105mm lens on. This would mean I would have more usable images as there would be less blur. Children are pretty quick and do not stay still for very long at all!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .