30 November 2011

Book Cover

The book cover has been prepared for the publisher. Lovely to see that my image for the cover has been used and incorporated into the design that Lance and Chris were working on - I think it looks fabulous. I will be buying many copies and handing them out for next Christmas! Family beware.


This is the part I am most proud of:

Here's the original image I handed over:


Lovely also to see that my head and shoulder shot has been used. Looks like it has been converted to black and white - very pleased with that too. Here's my original:



I'm very happy with the whole process for this. It was great fun to do. I had time to think things through. Equally I pushed myself as there were a couple of things I did that shoved me outside my comfort zone. Very satisfied with the results.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .