25 August 2011

Power of Networking

I am using my WIBN membership to the full today and visiting another group - Derby. The rule is that if a group does not have a representative of your profession your membership allows you to attend. This is a great opportunity for me to get my message across to another 20+ local businesses, have a lovely couple of hours out with a delicious lunch and talk about my passion.

The stairs at the venue were a riot of marble
Stained glass window above the marble staircase

The venue was just down the road from Derby Cathedral
Another brilliant meeting - superbly organised, a group of very interesting women doing very interesting things and the possibility of lots of new business ideas. Bring it on.

I am also planning myself a little treat - I am going to pop into Staples on the way home, my stationery fingers are twitching. Oh I have had an even better idea. Wonder if there are any model railway shops in Derby?

Didn't go to Staples there was all sorts of nonsense going on in the car park - so drove in and out and went home.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .