08 September 2011

WIBN Burton

Another fabulous WIBN Burton meeting. Lots of great ideas, support and information. My favourite part of the meeting is when everyone says who they would like to meet for 1-2-1s, do business with, give referrals to. You can actually see people's smiles growing along with their confidence.

The meeting was superbly chaired by Sarah Beggan from Sence Accounting in Rebecca's absence, but we all miss Rebecca.

A very good 10 minute talk from Justine Bourne from Peter Bourne Communications about websites and web design. Some very interesting pointers that I need to consider and put into practise with my website. I think I will be hearing the talk again in the morning from Peter at NLB network meeting. I will give a review!

Not only are these meetings good for business but they are excellent ways to get inspiration, test out ideas, develop your business and find support.

I recommend to everyone in business to join a local network and if you want to find out more about the ones I attend - then please email me.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .