07 September 2011

Coaching Inn

The Black Horse Hotel is now open for business. That was immense fun. The town now has a Church, an Inn, four shops, two houses. I have just been onto the Metcalfe website and there is a cinema, cafe, school, manor house farm and more houses. I can already feel my fingers tingling.

The Black Horse Hotel:

Once again the detailing is marvelous -
including the swinging sign and the sandwich board

As it is a coaching inn it is lovely to have an arch for the coaches and
stables in the background

Even the back of the Inn has lovely details

The Courtyard

The lovely stables

Now I need to get my latest addition to the town in place and start telling some stories. Here I crudely plonked them down on my dining room table with a bubble wrap sky:

Inn and shops down the street

Inn and shops

Inn, houses and church - with a moody bubble wrap sky

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .