20 September 2011

What to photograph?

17 words - literal, lateral, inside or outside the box.

My favourites from the 17:




I like to be literal, accurate and quirky - beyond that I like to be humorous.

Had a bit of an issue whilst out with the camera today - a car park attendant didn't like me capturing an image of a bike shed. Although I was well within my rights to capture this shot, as I was on a public footpath, she informed me that I was on private land and did not have permission to 'take photographs'. I wasn't prepared to argue with her but offered to delete the shot if she was really that bothered about it. She didn't want me to delete it. I didn't want to discuss the law with her on this occasion. This was not the time nor the shot to have an argument over, plus it was raining and I was getting wet. You need to choose your arguments with care.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .