12 January 2012

Transitions and Tilley and Tea

What a great afternoon. I spent it entirely in the company of creative people. How my life has changed.

I am particularly grateful to Tilley at Red Door Studio who, whilst very kindly keeping me topped up with cups of tea, gave me a few hints and tips on After Effects. This is the software I am using to create my PhotoFilms. Thankfully Tilley loves After Effects and uses it for her animations and so was very excited to share her knowledge with me. I now know where to turn for any advice and guidance I will need getting to grips with these new skills as I develop my ideas.


After a quick lesson showing me how transitions and easy ease would improve my 'Clouds' PhotoFilm I have re-worked and remade it using cross fade transitions between the images - to soften the look and the finishing touch using easy ease to fade into the final frame. 

Well that was my intention - I am not entirely sure I have done it right but it looks how I imagined it would. Tilley is going to have a look in the morning and show me where I have gone wrong!

I truly love my life and the fact that I have found all these positively inspiring and creative people just about tops it all.

Happiness
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .