17 November 2010

Blue Canvas

Received the three blue square canvases from 1clickprint in Sheffield today. They are miles better than the Jessops canvases. This is a shame as I like dealing with Jessops. Unfortunately they have let me down twice now with the printing of these canvases. I am now returning one of the reprinted canvases. The order was placed on 22nd October and it is for a customer. Thankfully it is a customer who is patient and who appreciates that the hold up is caused because I am not happy with the product and they are failing on a quality control issue. Jessops canvases were arriving with white speckles on them. In some places where a large area of ink has not printed onto the canvas they have coloured it in. It is VERY noticeable on these abstract blue square images.

1clickprint not only have no speckles, the colours are good, the frames are chunky, they smell lovely, they were wrapped in lots and lots of bubble wrap to protect them and they were cheaper. The order was placed on 5th November and so took 7 working days to fulfill. I know where my business is going in the future.

Images created as 30x30cm square canvases
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -