13 November 2010

Business Cards

I have ordered some more business cards from Moo.com. I attended the second Network for Local Business Breakfast meeting on Friday morning. Two things came out of that for me to work on: 
  • I need to tighten up my 60 second presentation; and 
  • Think about my business cards.
The original business cards were created before I had fixed on the logo I use. The elements are there but they are just not all together. I created 30 different images for the backs of the card and this on the front:


I had received an email from Moo saying that they were offering 30% off this weekend. Whilst I was in an ordering mood I decided to create some stickers as well. I will use these when wrapping products clients have ordered from me - I will use them to hold the tissue paper together.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -