06 March 2011

Joel Meyerowitz

Trip to QUAD on a lovely Sunday morning to listen to a talk by Joel Meyerowtiz. I have seen him on a number of TV programmes and also after hearing him speak at the opening ceremony of FORMAT on Thursday evening I was particularly looking forward to this talk.
Joel working the audience before taking the stage.


Here are my notes:

1960s


Spain in 70s

Ground Zero


As I was leaving I realised that Ed Swinden had been sitting directly behind me. I had read something on his blog about attending a talk and had not put two and two together, I would have said hello otherwise.

Also in the cafe after the talk I noticed Brian Griffin in the corner chatting to his friends. 

Brian Griffin
Photography is a very friendly world to work in and FORMAT brings out the best in people.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -