15 February 2012

Catching up

Oh look I haven't written anything since 5th Feb and suddenly it's the 15th - were did the last ten days go?
This week's top tips will be posted later on today - if anyone has requests then please ask.
I captured some workplace portraits a couple of Fridays ago which I will share with you now that I know my client is happy. I had such a hoot completing this job I really hope we can work together again. I also met the local handyman - there are times when I get fed up of doing DIY jobs so I am going to keep his number close by.
I have been asked to undertake another photo restoration which I collected yesterday and once everything has been finalised I shall share some of those images with you.
I have been to a Business Show at Castle Donington where I got the chance to chat with potential future customers about an idea I have. They were all quite excited about the idea and said I should contact them when I was ready to roll the idea out. Now all I have to do is work out the package and the extras. I'm seeing my mentor on Friday this will be one of the topics on the agenda.
Tomorrow I am going to fix the 300D now that I have the correct bonding agent. Hope I wont be shaken by the results but stirred to create new work.
Sorry!

Will add a pic later and then show you the work mentioned above in seperate blogs.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .