22 January 2013

Client Images

My little package arrived today containing the new 250GB external hard drive. (Read my New Years Resolution post to see what I am talking about). This means I have been able to get all client images onto individual sticks/drives. These are now perfectly labelled and stored in a safe and secure box in the office. I can now rest easy. I have also backed-up the entire files/folder/system from the computer hard drive. I did this old school and next week will try out some software that means I will be doing incremental back-ups.

I have been told about SkyDrive for my day-to-day files/documents and I might investigate that too.

Think this story needs an image and as all I can see out of my window is snow I thought this would be appropriate.

It was a bitterly cold 5 mile walk to have a delicious Sunday roast

. . . . . . . . . . . . o 0 o . . . . . . . . . . . .