22 November 2010

Portfolio

I prepared the 'mini' portfolio and packed the portfolio book I had created over the summer and took them to London. Although meeting a Photography Agent it was not appropriate to show him my work at that time. He will view my work when he visits us again in early December - so I shall save it all till then. I have shown the 'mini' portfolio to others and they are impressed - but then they are not agents or people that will give me work. But it is always nice to get feedback on items you have prepared. 


I am looking forward to showing Frede Spencer my work but do not think he will be impressed - having seen the photographers he represents and the work he admires I know that my work will not be up his street at all. But I will be interested to receive his feedback. 

I am finding it very difficult to find really small memory sticks (USB flash drives) I want some that are about 256MB rather than 4GB. This is so I can put 20 odd images onto it and show to people and not be upset about leaving it behind. I have investigated getting my logo printed onto them so that they act as a marketing tool for me. It was suggested to me that I might find unbranded ones on ebay. I will investigate that. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -