16 July 2011

Spurn Head

A trip out to Spurn Head with camera today. Not sure of the wisdom of this what with the torrential rain - but it's going to be fun. The clouds certainly look stunning and if nothing else they will make for interesting images. Otherwise it'll be grey sky, grey sea, grey land.
Watch this space.


Off to work I go

Couldn't resist a panorama:


Rain over Hull


Well what a delightful surprise. Torrential rain the whole day but each time I stepped out of the car it had stopped. A lovely day and just what I needed after a particularly painful trip to the physio. Sorting out the pain in my neck leads to a thumping headache. But lots of water, pain killers, a brief snooze in the car on the way, as well as all that lovely sea air really helped.

I did rather fall in love with the lighthouse where, I read in the visitors centre, lives an artist in residence who has been briefed to collect debris from the beach to create stunning pieces. If you understand geography then you will understand that Spurn Head is constantly moving, even man's interference hasn't quite stopped it. Here are some of the things I found on the beach.


 




 
~~~~~~ <> ~~~~ <> ~~~~~~