28 January 2012

Pimped my time-lapse

I was very pleased and proud of the time-lapse PhotoFilm I created yesterday but felt it needed a little bit of fairy dust, and more importantly, a bit of music to help it along. I have spent the afternoon slightly reworking it and adding a part of Shpongle to it.

Enjoy:

This video has sound

I have been improving my skills on fading and making those look more pleasing to the eye. I am also finding my style with the title sequences. I used this piece of music as it was all I could find online that was free to download. However I have just discovered I have access, from this computer, to my whole iTunes library. And let me tell you that library is maaahhhuuuussive. I can safely say that each and every film I produce will now have a music track - at the very least. The plan of course is to do some interviews but for now I shall use music.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .