20 June 2012

Home Studio

This afternoon I have been playing with the ingredients that Lindz left me on Thursday. These are the ingredients she uses to create her mulled wines. The whole house smells of cloves, star anise, cinnamon and nutmeg. Delightful.

I tried many different set ups to capture all of the ingredients in a variety of poses. This is the final tableau I set up showing them all together. As you can see I have been using my new lighting kit, my new soft box for my flash and my new tripod - all in the home studio - commonly known as the dining room/gallery.

Made-with-love-by-Lindz ingredients get the star treatment 

The images will, ultimately, be used by Lindz to create her website in preparation for capturing the Christmas market. I love being in at the beginning of a new business - so much fun, excitement and hard work.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .