07 June 2012

Anxiety Levels

Exhibition goes up in Burton Town Hall on 18th June - I have asked for prices on the options I want to investigate for framing my 3 pieces. With a deadline of 15th June I thought asking for prices on 31st May would be a timely thing to do.

It seems that because I am asking for so many different options I have over faced the guys and am still waiting for a quote. I would like floating frames but if I cant afford that I need to see how much the other options are.

After ringing for the second time I am assured that I will get my work by the 15th but that they haven't had time to sort out a quote for me yet!


I like things to be done and things to be in the bag - this is a great company and I totally trust them - but it does nothing to allay the anxiety that will fester until I receive the quote and send off the images to them.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .