12 October 2010

Book - photographs

I have been collected the found items and images from the client and making preparations to visit and take my own images. I did try to do this one Friday but the weather was appalling and I cancelled due to the monsoon like conditions. The weather was gorgeous on the Saturday afternoon and so I went to photograph the building using both my Canon 5D using 24-105mm and 50mm Macro lenses and the Mamiya RB67 with FujiChrome colour transparency film. I was very happy with the images. But got very frustrated with my tripod. I must ask Vinny about better ones.

Lessons learned:
Always have a Plan B and don't worry or be unprofessional if Plan A doesn't work. Some things (like the weather) are out of my control.
Always be on the look out for better equipment - but do the best I can with the equipment I have at all times.
DIGITAL
I have processed the digital images and here are a few of my favourites.






FILM
I have taken the film into 'Photo' in Nottingham. However the usual 1 hour turnround was hindered by the fact that the guy who processes the films was on holiday. I will be waiting a week rather than an hour.

When I have them I shall scan them, upload them and discuss them here. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -