06 April 2011

Developments in the Small World

Getting very excited about moving this project along. Have set myself a deadline for today as I want to have something new to show at our next gathering on 20th. Set up a few scenes, popped down the road to raid stationery cupboard and started making images.

I want the images I exhibit to form a story - almost like a comic strip or stills from a film - at the moment I am not sure where the story is going but here are three of my favourites from today.


A meeting in the countryside

A meeting in the city

Soul searching

I have a commission on Friday and will need time to process the images on Saturday, I have a service to attend on Sunday and then the commission at Eden Project starts on the Monday through to Friday. Time is short to get this project completed - this is why I needed to make a start today. I will now have time to think about what I have created and what else I need whilst I am in Cornwall.

You just have to love being a photography - this is so much fun.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -