10 April 2011

Ph Fi Da

Photography Filled Days
What a fantastically photography filled few days I have had and four more to come.

Thursday I was in the studio assisting on a product shoot for country-ware clothing. Ended the day with hands that smelled of waxy jackets.

Friday I was photographing 24 students at Roundhills Community College for their new college prospectus. Beautiful day, wonderfully behaved students and some pretty decent shots.

Saturday I processed the images and dealt with the necessary paperwork.

Sunday was a day without photography apart from having my photograph taken at the Ashby Town Council Civic Service at St Helens Church, Ashby. Oh I also delivered the paperwork and DVD with all images to my client.

Then I started packing in preparation for the journey to the Eden Project in the morning. Camera bag full to overflowing, items logged, serial numbers noted, cables already spaghettifying. Chocks away.

- - - - - - - - - - - -


Roundhills Community College Students


Science

Cookery

Music