18 September 2011

Manor House Farm

The Manor House Farm has been constructed. It is a lovely building but not very large or grand which I thought it would be. It has mullioned windows which are very attractive but seems to have a lot of lean-to extensions which detract from its grandness. The workers cottage almost seems bigger. It does however have a date stone 1679. I love that these buildings have such history and yet they are only cardboard.
I love the mullioned windows - very classy


The back of the Manor House Farm with the lovely huge staircase window.
I used to live in a house with a window like that.
Shame this one is hidden round the back of the house though.

The Farm House has lots of lean to buildings attached to it.

I also build two more terraced houses today. The bit I dislike doing the most is the curtains. Very very fiddly but the instructions say how much nicer they will look if you do them. So do them I do.

Fiddly

Fiddlier

But the curtains look nice

The two new terraced houses on the street with the Bakers

Only two more buildings to make, then there is the railway model show next weekend, after that I will have no excuse but to start creating images.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .