01 December 2011

OK - time to get tough

SAY CHEESE ...

It's December - It's official.
This means that now I am going to start marketing my Camera Appreciation Gift Cards with avengence to help people who are having difficulty finding a suitable gift for someone who is interested in photography.

Gift Card

I have organised a number of networking meetings to go to over the next couple of weeks and will be explaining what I can do for people who want that 1-2-1 attention when learning to get the best out of their camera.

The Card it presented in a plastic card holder and in the holder on the reverse is a booklet explaining to the recipient of the gift card what happens next.

Booklet


The card gives an hours tuition and this is normally sold at £40 but for my networking friends I will charge only £35. So come along and network and pick up a delightful gift.

To find out which networking meetings I will be attending visit my website events page.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .